cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Create Response" button is grayed out for supplier contact person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

We are on SRM7.0 , SP08 . We have activated PPS with the bid decoupled scenario.

The bid has been published to the SUS which is maintained on a separate SRM client. The supplier contact person is able to view the bid in SUS but the "Create Response" button is grayed out . We are using  NWBC .

The bid end date is two days later and below roles are assigned to the supplier contact person.

/SAPPSSRM/BIDDER_EHP1

/SAPSRM/BIDDER

/SAPSRM/SUCO_BIDDER_EHP1

Please share your thoughts on what I could have missed out here .

regards

S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you set external breakpoint at the following method to see why it is not enabled:

maybe user authorization is missing or customzing switch is not active.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ivy for this. The switch is active.I will try to get some ABAP help as per your suggestion.Meanwhile , I observed the following points also :

1. I have tried to transfer the contact person using /SAPSRM/REPLICATE_BIDDERS. The contact created in SUS has a hexdecimal digit as the user id and not the user id in SRM. Also the user thus created is a system user.

I have tried assigning the roles /SAPPSSRM/BIDDER_EHP1, /SAPSRM/BIDDER and /SAPSRM/SUCO_BIDDER_EHP1 to the contact in SRM before transferring it. Nevertheless everytime , the contact person ends up with a different user id .

2. The bid gets replicated to SUS . But, though the bid in SRM has the partner function for the contact person,the same is missing in the replicated bid in SUS.

Please do share if you have any pointers.

regards

S

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you read note 1523906 carefully, and this talks about the usage of report /sapsrm/replicate_bidders.
After replication, the relationship should be updated in SRM table PERSMAP.

BR,
Ivy