cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLED is different in WM and batch record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a issue where SLED is different between the WM , i.e in table LQUA and batch record. The flow of sequence is ,a new batch was created with movement type 309, in which a new SLED was calculated based on the Manufacturing date/GR date and the shelf life days in material master. so far so good . SLED in both batch record and LQUA was in sync.

However subsequenty it was decided by business to change the expiry date to past date i.e to make the batch expired. This change reflected in the batch record (MSC3N) However was not transferred to WM. That means in LS02/LS24 /LQUA table ,I still see the old SLED date.

I need to understand the root cause of this so as to prevent this from happening in future. The reason I am posting it in PP section is in our case, 309 movement type happens immediately after 101 for Process order. I wanted to see if any of you have faced a similar issue.

All the config is in place and this issue is not observed all the time and I am not able to recreate this issue in Dev/Quality.

Any inputs would be helpful.

Regards,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can amend the SLED within the Quant via txn LS22.

Cheers

A

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a change of the shelf life date in batch records is supposed to be transferred to the quants, please read OSS note 394605 - Shelf life expiration date and batches in the warehouse as reference and check if your setup fulfills the prerequisitions mentioned in that OSS note.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you need to look for correcting your business process steps here "However subsequenty it was decided by business to change the expiry date to past date "

To the best of my knowledge once the stock is registered (Update LQUA-VFDAT) we don't have any report / utility to again change the field with some other value

former_member244427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you set the 'SLED mgmt active' indicator for the warehouse number.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

yes, SLED mgmt activate indicator is set at the warehouse level.

Warm Regards,

Shankar