cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send the PO copy with some other documents/attachments.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we are sending PO copy to vendor, we want to send some documents/attachments along with PO copy.

Is there any procedure to send the documents/attachments along with PO copy to vendor.

Regards,

Sunil Dixit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205928
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

Please tell me after PO approval what kind of document you want to send to vendor in PDF format or any thing..

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dixit,

Kindly search in SCN forum before your post. Please go through the SCN Rules of Engagement -scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18590 and check para section 3 - search before you post

It had been answered in the past thread : Attach files to a purchase order | SCN

for your query: Kindly find the enclosed screen shot..

ME21N - GO TO HEADER TOP - click left icon - SERVICE FOR OBJECT - CLICK CREATE - CREATE

ATTACHMENT and select the file in desktop or concerned folder, click and save it

Thanks,

Vivek

0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Need few more inputs from your end.

A. If  I attach 5 documents and need to send only 3 along with PO copy. is it possible with this procedure using services for object.

B. Is there any authorization control to block particular users in viewing the document.

Regards,

Sunil

0 Kudos

HI Vivek,

We have tried this.

Business is not agreeing for this solution.

Regards,

Sunil Dixit

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dixit,

A. Yes it is possible. double click on object menu. You can subscribe/cancel the object.

B. Only basis person can do authorization control access for users in viewing the document

Thanks,

vivek

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

CHECK THE OUTPUT SETTINGS IN PO 

TYPE TRANSACTION : NACE - SELECT  'EF' - PURCHASE ORDER - CLICK OUTPUT TYPES

( TOP ) - SCREEN OF OUTPUT TYPES - CLICK OUTPUT TYPE-PO -  CLICK PROCESSING

ROUTINES - AND CLICK PARTNER FUNCTIONS

or click on po message (next to print preview).

Thanks,

Vivek

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A. If  I attach 5 documents and need to send only 3 along with PO copy. is it possible with this procedure using services for object.

Not possible. You've to delete the unwanted attachment from the PO manually before transmitting externally.

Services for object ---> Attachment list ---> Delete attachment

For Create, use the following function.

Services for object ---> Create ---> Create attachment

B. Is there any authorization control to block particular users in viewing the document.

Yes available, you've to create an authorization object with only display activity and assign it to the respective users. For details refer the link below.

0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

Thanks for the reply.

One more thing.

We are trying option of  SAP Easy DMS - -cross application components.

When we are trying to define the object link for document type, system is asking for screen number. from where do we get the screen number in SAP.

Regards,

Sunil Dixit

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I am not aware of DMS but in SCN we've separate forum. Kindly post your queries there.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For which object you want to add the Screen number and what screen you would like to add like Material Master, Equipment Master etc?

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

We need for PO - EKPO object.

Please share us the table name to check the screen number..

Regards,

Sunil Dixit

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check screen number 248 for EKPO - Purchase Order item.