cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to solve the problem of 'Error in configuration of SAP Logon tickets'

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am getting this error when I try to execute NWBC t-code in ECC 6.0 EHP7 IDES system. Can anyone help to resolve this problem?

I have already configured the following parameters..

login/create_sso2_ticket 2

logon/accept_sso2_ticket 1

icm/host_name_full to FQDN of my system

What else to be configured to make NWBC to work?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Be sure that your System PSE (in STRUST) is using algorithm DSA and maximum key length of 1024 bits. You can verify this configuration via STRUST or via report RSBDCOS0, running:

sapgenpse get_my_name -p SAPSYS.pse 2>&1

Regards,

Cris

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cris

Can you please write simple steps on what you are asking me to do within STRUST?

I am not understanding what to do after executing STRUST t-code.

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

You can check for the algorithm and key length used in the System PSE: just expand the "System PSE" folder, double click on an application server node (probably with a green traffic light sign), then double click on the name that appears in the "own certificate" section. What do you see in the certificate details (bottom of the screen)? Do you see the algorithm and the key length?

Regards,

Cris

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cris

Thank you for the quick reply. Application server node is red traffic light sign not green. When I double click on Application Server, In the status bar, I am getting 'Local PSE does not match database original'

What is your suggestion?

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

I would recreate the PSE: right click on the System PSE node and select Replace. You will be asked if you want to delete the current PSE: yes. Then be sure to select DSA and key length of 1024 bits (most likely the algorithm will be already set to DSA).

If you get a green light, then you should be able to test NWBC again.

Regards,

Cris

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Great Cris

Now, the Error in configuration of SAP Logon tickets is resolved. But the browser does not shows anything. It is blank when I run nwbc t-code

What else needs to be checked?

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Please raise another thread in the NWBC community - they can help in the blank screen issue. (Consider closing this thread)

Cheers,

Cris

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sure Cris

Thank you for your help. I am closing this now.

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You need to activate sicf services

bc/nwbc/nwbc_launch *

Please check

Installation and sso guide in above link.

BR

Atul

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

It is already activated. Anyway, I have deactivated and then activated, but still the same problem.