Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time quota Accrual information table name by month name

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

dear team ,

Is there any table from which we can get the time quota accrual information month wise like we get in Pt50 as follow ( we can not use this as this is generated on run time and we are going to make that report outside SAP)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omari,

If you are running time evaluation to generate quotas, you can actually refer to B2 cluster which stores all quota information.

You can refer to the quotas tables in B2 cluster for the last date of the month to find out the quota information.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please check report  RPTBPC10

Regards

Selvia

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

actually I want table name as I cannot pick values from report or cluster

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you asking about table, May be you can check T-code PT_CLSTB1 and PT66 both go for cluster table and see you have got any!

Thanks

Sriram

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

not solve the issue as I required some direct table as we are picking the entry from outside SAP , we only can deal with table like pa2006 like that

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omari,

I dont think we have direct table for that as all those values are being stored in cluster tables or else you will have us IT2006

Thanks

Sriram

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omari.

Yes you can try. HRS operation.. i think you can get it from QTBASE QTRANS, check it once.

Thanks

Sriram

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your response , but I think that is structure not a table . Can you please tell me any table name or if its a stuture please tell me how to get value outside SAP

thanks

Tarun

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omari,

Try this operation HRS=FUxxC where xx is your quota type. you will take the transfer pool value.

Just try

Thanks

Sriram