cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Error] - Crystal Report 2013 - Attempted to read or write protected memory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some help regarding crystal report. Recently on Crystal Report 2008, this code is working. But when I upgrade to Crystal Report 2013. I've received this error, please see image below. Any suggestions? BTW, I'm using CR SP 16 (13.0.16.1954) visual studio 2012

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Does using fully qualified pathing work?

If you mouse over the folder path does it look right?

What does "xPath" look like?

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes, the path is correct its look like "E:\Project\Projects\XX\XXX\tags\ver1.0.3.8\ZZ\ZZZ\bin\x86\Debug\Rpt\App_BuyerLedger.rpt"

Regards,

0 Kudos

If you shorten the path to something simple like c:\Reports\App_BuyerLedger.rpt does that work?

Is this a WEB or Windows app?

Check your dependencies, make sure they are all version 13. When you upgrade often you need to remove the CR 2008 CR.Windows.Form from your form and add in the new Version 13 Viewer.

Error suggests this is likely the cause...

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is a windows app. I've already uninstall the CR 2008. Also, I've installed the CRRuntime_32bit_13_0_16 but there's no Crystal Viewer in my visual studio. What should I do? In the .Net framework component only the old version showed.

Also, I encountered this error when creating crystal report in CrystalReportViewer.

Regards,

0 Kudos

If you read the download page it does say DO NOT install the runtime only to integrate into VS on your DEV PC.

Uninstall it and install the exe

http://downloads.businessobjects.com/akdlm/cr4vs2010/CRforVS_13_0_16.exe

Don

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, check Add | Remove. If you have CR 10.5 (Crystal Reports Basic for Visual Studio 2008) installed, unistall it before installing CRVS.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place

Answers (0)