cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unblock Vendor/Customer in SAP GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have 2 questions.   we  have vendor # xxxxx.

1.  Where do i check  weather the vendor/customer  it is blocked or not

2.   If  it is blocked, how to release the blocked vendor/customer

Thanks again.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can use the transaction '/SAPSLL/SPL_BLBPLO' to check for vendors or customers that are blocked in the system. If you know the Vendor number , please pass it in the input screen (field : External Partner Number). This will reduce the time for the program execution as well as the number of records retrieved. You may also input the other fields for selection like Business Partner Category, Logical system etc if you know the values of them.

In the same resultant screen, you have the option to analyze the match details and to release them if it is a blocked partner.

An alternate option to check , I may say in a more technical way is to make use of the tables /SAPSLL/PNTBP and /SAPSLL/ADRCON. You can query the table PNTBP with the external partner number which is the Vendor number and with the GUID value from the table match it with ADRCON and then check the blocking fields.

Thanks,

Dhan

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

1. You can find GTS block status in transaction BP. Display Vendor/Customer and go to SAP GTS tab

2. Alternatively, you can find the same in report Display Blocked Partner (transaction /n/SAPSLL/SPL_BLBPLO). You can release blocked vendor/customer as well from here.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav