cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Default selected value NONE in Datatable list box??

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Bill Froelich

Konstantin Kulikov

AK K's Profile | SCN

Chandra Ayyagari's Profile | SCN

Stephen Streeter

Leonardo Gomez

Ajitesh Upadhyaya

Volker Saier

Manju Venkatesha

Sahil Dudeja

Hello Experts,

I have added special value as "-NONE-". I want this value to be by default selected. But right now this is not happening.

When we click on list box it showing -NONE-.

Where exactly I am missing for getting it by default selected.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Sarode

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Can you please confirm what version of Agentry Client you are using?

If its older version then please use latest one. (i.e 70.11.0). I think this was the bug in SDK 70.9 which is already fixed in 70.10. so, its better to use latest version of Agentry Client SDK.

Thanks

Ajitesh

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajitesh,

Thanks for your quick response.

We are using SMP 3.0 SP 06. I tried on Android Agentry client v70.10.5.21. but still by default not getting value=-NONE- selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the Screen field (not the object field) set the special value there.

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Bill Froelich

Konstantin Kulikov

AK K's Profile | SCN

Chandra Ayyagari's Profile | SCN

Stephen Streeter

Leonardo Gomez

Ajitesh Upadhyaya

Volker Saier

Manju Venkatesha

Sahil Dudeja

Hello Experts,

We tried as per above suggestion but "NONE" value is not by default selecting in data table list.

I want to make list box field Optional so I am trying to get NONE value by default.

Is there any way we can make this field optional.or this issue is because of old SMP 3.0 SP06.

I am testing it on Android Agentry client 10.

@Ajitesh: I didn't got Android Agentry client 11 in SDK. Where can i get it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Can you please as per below screen shot.

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajitesh,

As per your suggestion it working for 1 screen set but not for other.Is there any screenset issue or i am missing something.See below images

Working Screenset:-

Not Working Screenset:-

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure. May be some screen issue. I would suggest you to compare all the settings of working one with non working one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Each Screen set can have a many screens that look similar but are formatted differently for the client platform.  When you open NotificationMoveInOrOut Screen set open the platform section.  Here you will want to select the Android Platform, if there isn't one, use the screen in the iPhone section.

On that screen is where you want to make sure the changes for the field are made.

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen,

I don't know why getting this issue for only 1 screen (Move In/Move Out). We have only 1 screen in screenset.

Can you please check if I am missing anything for Move In/Move Out Screen.

Working Screen:-

Not Working Screen:-

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you confirmed the underlying data for the field in the non-working example is your special value?

Also, what version of the client are you using.  I know there were some issues with handling of special values that I believe were fixed in later clients.  The latest Android client is SDK SP11 available on the marketplace.

--Bill

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

We are using SMP 3.0 SDK SP06. And testing it on Android Agentry client 10.

We have 2 screens Reconnection/Disconnection and Move In/Move Out.

I have applied same special value for both screen.It working for Reconnection/Disconnection but not for other.If there is issue in SDK then it should not have to work for all screen.

Can you explain what i have to do for underlying data for the field as you mentioned.

If this thing is not working then is there any way to make this field not mandatory.

Answers (0)