cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCX Connection with SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dr Stefan Schnell,

I am developing a web page which needs to interact with SAP. When I searched for information on the INTERNET, I found some of your articles on this subject. There are really good ones. So we executed with your code posted on web with the title 'Access SAP via ActiveX control and VBScript' with our connection parameters. Connection to SAP is successful but it is failing at the statement

Set ReadTableFunc = SAPFunc.Add("RFC_READ_TABLE")

with the following error
wdtaocx error '800af108' Internal application error.

As per your another article 'How to connect a SAP system via ActiveX interface ' I have verified the following files in the system.
MSVCR100.dll runtime library,
wdobapi.ocx,
wdtaocx.ocx,
wdfuncs.ocx,
wdtlog.ocx and
librfc32.dll.
However no improvement.

Could you please give your valuable guidance to resolve this issue. Any SAP level authorizations need to be checked?

Sorry for the trouble.

With Regards

Velu S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_schnell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Velu,

as far as I can see you use the SAP.Functions class. I never used it for a long time, I use actual only SAP.Functions.Unicode class. By the way, I assume that they use the same additional libraries:

• convlib.dll
  • sapfewut.dll
  • sapfilecache.dll
  • saplgmgr2.dll
  • sapmime.dll

You can find it in the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SAP Shared\. Copy it in the same directory as your ocx and librfc32 libraries. Now it should work.

Let us know your results.

Cheers

Stefan

P.S. I am no Dr and questions are no trouble, you are welcome 

Adam_Stone
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This post doesn't appear related to SAP Jam which is what this space is for.  Based on the title of the document you posted, it would be best to post in that same space:

http://scn.sap.com/community/scripting-languages