cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected output on creating Fiori Master-Detail Application in Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating a Fiori Master Detail Application using SAP Web IDE to integrate the standard C4C Odata for Service Tickets. I have created the application but not able to get the expected output. My output appears as below. Please help me as to where I have gone wrong.

Thanks,

Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any suggestions regarding this would be helpful as it is an urgent requirement.

Thanks,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What output are you expecting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thank you for the reply. I am to get the data in the CustomerID or ObjectID not the "CustomerID" or "ObjectID" itself.

Thanks,

Srinivasan

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create master-detail app in Web IDE you have the option of template customization where you can map which fields from the OData service should be displayed where on the UI. Have you done this as per the expected output? Also are you sure that your app is using an actual OData service and not mock data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah it is done and the fields I have mapped have values in them on checking their metadata.

Actually I am able to display Completed Date and similar fields but when I try to map any field with ID it does not display the data.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post a screen shot of the OData response which shows what data the fields you are trying to display are holding?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Here I am able to display data in Completion Due Date but when I try to display any of the ID's, I don't get the proper data.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Here I tried to display the CustomerID and Customer name. Still faced the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I have posted the screen shot. Any other possibility where I could have gone wrong.

Thanks,

Srinivasan