Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW BPM - Connectivity Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SCN members,

In our PO Dev system-

We are trying to invoke an integrated configuration from an automatic activity step of BPM.

The service configuration is configured as type "XI" and correct Business Component name has been provided.

But when deployed, the connectivity type is shown only as local in "Application Configuration" and is not editable.

Because of this the BPM is suspended stating unable to find endpoint.

The NWDS used is of same release and SP but just a patch level higher than the PO installation.

Looking for any pointers/input in this issue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sudharshan N A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan,

In the BPM service reference should be like below, sender component should be BPM business component created in directory.

And in NWA application communication configuration the service group SendToAEX connectivity type is XI and provider system is <none> as per screen shot after deploy the BPM.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member244930
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan,

Were you able to solve this issue? I am getting exactly same issue. Only difference I see from normal NWBPM process is that we have deployed the BPM on decentral adapter engine. Mesage goes from PO to BPM but gets suspended.

Thanks,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have attached the Service Reference and Application Communication snapshots.

Thanks.

Sudharshan N A

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan

When you create the service reference, did you by any chance checked the box for Local Provider System?

I'd suggest you recreate a new Service Reference and make sure that the option is unchecked.

Regards

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

It is unchecked.

Thanks,

Sudharshan N A

ravicarpenter
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan,

Hope you have mentioned the correct service reference (Service Group) in your Automated Activity step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes.The automated activity is associated with the correct Service Reference of connectivity type XI.

Thanks.

Sudharshan N A

ravicarpenter
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If possible, could you please share the screen shot of:

1. The configuration of automated activity in NWDS along with service groups

2. The details of automated activity in the BPM monitoring in the RWB.