cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Processing in Customs Declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need some clarification. I have defined incompletion procedure and assigned it to M-Message.

I have configured action Definition for the same message with setting Processed at -Processing while saving document,

My Issue is in Customs Declaration when the I check the message it is showing me the incompletion fields but when I save the document and go back to the same document and again check for incompletion system is not checking for incompletion and showing as Message is complete which is not correct

please let me know if I am missing any configuration or is it a Standard behaviour.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If you configure so that the message is processed during saving, then of course it will have been completed when you next open it.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

even if the message is incomplete will it still be processed?

so i have to repeat the message again in the document to proceed further.....is my understanding correct..

Regards

Ravindra

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If the message is not complete,  i think it will have a "red light" status when you return to it, and a new message will be determined.  It is best to use the 'processing during save' functionality in situations where the document can be completed automatically during creation.

Regards,

Dave