cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - determining the order position of selected row in List Tile View

former_member231132
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a List Tile View on a detail screen.  This LTV is sorted via a fixed sort field.  I have a single click action set up on the LTV so that when the user clicks on a row I take them to a transaction screen so that they can update the information in the object represented by the clicked row.  On the transaction screen I need to be able to show the user the order position (relative to the fixed sort) in the LTV of the row that they clicked. For example, if the user clicked the 3rd row in the list and the list contains a total of 10 rows I want to display "3 of 10" on the transaction screen.  Is there a way to determine the ordered position of the clicked row?

Thanks,

Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim,

Unfortunately we don't have any control while looping the list in Agentry.

But, what you can do is while downloading the object from SAP you can create a index in Java. In java while setting the object you can set this index value from loop. And in the Transaction screen you can display the current rows number.

Thanks

Ajitesh

former_member231132
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.  I need to know the position of the row relative to the fixed sort applied to the list tile view, so assigning a position value when the data is retrieved from the backend won't help me.

Thanks