SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FP06 - Activation of submenus under Goto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would like to ask if it possible to activate the following submenus under Goto in FP06:

If yes, please advise how this can be done. Appreciate much your help on this.

Thanks,

Elvie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elvie,

I don't think there is any Standard Option to enable the submenus in FP06 as given above.

However, have a look at event 0102 (Desc.-Screen for Add. Selections for Account Maintenance).

In event 0102, you can determine an include screen for the account maintenance transaction.

The return values, E_INCPR and E_INCDY contain the program names and the screen numbers for the include screen.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elvie,

I don't think there is any Standard Option to enable the submenus in FP06 as given above.

However, have a look at event 0102 (Desc.-Screen for Add. Selections for Account Maintenance).

In event 0102, you can determine an include screen for the account maintenance transaction.

The return values, E_INCPR and E_INCDY contain the program names and the screen numbers for the include screen.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. At least I got confirmation that they cannot be enabled using the standard option. I'll ask our ABAP guys to look into this event 0102 and let you know.

Thanks again,

Elvie