cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metadata for AR (Article Master)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can any one have metadata same as per MM/BP/V/C for data Model AR also? Any idea for any link or documentation for same?

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Did you get the Meta data for AR that you are looking for ? If yes , can u pls post the link of meta data

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For details about fields in data model AR supported by MDG-RFM, please check SAP Note 3146041. You can access meta data information across master data domains through the MDG how-to-page.

Best,

Markus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

MDG-RFM is now released which is AR datamodel. All the documentation is published on SAP note 2281788

Service.sap.com/instguides -> SAP Solution Extensions -> SAP MDG for retail and fashion management by Utopia.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

Thanks for reply. I expect all AR data model MDG attributes and corresponding ECC fields same as mentioned in below for MM data model

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/e03cb2f0-3e03-3010-cca5-d4cd11592c28

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

If we look at the underlying tables Material Master and Article Master have almost the same tables except for few additional tables in Article Master like MAW1, MABW etc. But the way these tables are used and the underlying BAPIs used are different when compared to Material Master.

Article Master can be leveraged in a Retail system and it is more complex considered to Material Master. Article Master being the core of Retail industry has lot of complex functionalities like variants, class/characteristics, reference handling etc. With all these complex functionalities and the data volume in Retail industry I think performance matters a lot. Also there are other master data objects like Site Master data which is complex and equally important in Retail. The link below has detailed information technically and functionally on Article Master.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f083de60-4162-2b10-aa9a-8aa955109...

Thanks

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham Thanks for reply. Still my original question is unanswered as I am interested in metadata of MDG-RFM