cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not moving the Request But changes are imported.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I need your suggestions.

I didn't understood.Why changes are imported, If i don't import the Request.

I did some changes in Smartform. Exact changes are  In Table Some text elements are available like below In Smartforms, In preview it will show like below.

Tax1

Tax2

Tax3

Tax4

My client has asked some changes . What i did is.

Tax1

Tax2

Tax2.1

Tax3
Tax3.1

Tax4.1
Tax4

In Development Everything is ok, But Before implement this changes to Production, They need one more changes.

So, Up to above changes i created One Request and Released it. But not imported to Quality Released it In Development.

Again In other place Text element i was added, I was created one more request, I released And Imported to Quality.

But  Previous changes N New changes are imported  to Quality May i know Why this was happend.

Please Have a look on below attached image.Need your valuable suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi NewB,( suppose change text to be TEXT )

as i understand , you made some changes with TR1 , you released it ( suppose change text to be ( suppose change text to be TEXT ) )
then you made another changes with TR2 ( suppose change TEXT to be TEXTXYZ) , you import TR2 to QAS TEXTXYZ

so in QAS you find Value " TEXTXYZ "

this is normal , because you already made many changes in value "text" , but in final you import TR2 with value " TEXTXYZ "

if i understand the case wrongly , kindly correct to me

B.R
M. Ezzat

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Little Bit confusion.

Suppose

Default Text will be Abc  i made changes Abcd Changed Saved IN TR1.

Now I made Changes In another text element BCD to BCDEF . Both are be a part in a table.

Both are be a part in One table. Ok.

Now i What i did the Changes BCDEF Only i would like to move.

BCDEF Changes i saved in Another TR2.

TR1, I was released But not imported to QA.

Now TR2 Released N Moved to Qa.

But TR1 and TR2 two changes i am seeing. I need only TR2.

Still are u Agree with your last post. Need Clarification

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NewB,

You have done change in same Smart Form text elements (TR1 & TR2)?

If yes then you have to remove changes done earlier which was captured in TR1 before creating new changes in TR2.

You are seeing all the changes TR1+TR2 in your quality system because you updated the same Smart Form and its text elements and moved the latest change request (TR2) to your quality system.

So now if you want to move only updated changes and not the TR1 changes to QA and PROD system then you have to make changes again in that Smart Form by deleting the TR1 changes and keeping the TR2 changes only. Move the latest created change request TR3 to QA system.

Hope it is clear to you now.

Thanks,

MPS

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi NewB

i got it , when you made changes "In another text element BCD to BCDEF" , when you saved the another change in TR2 , first one already applied by release TR1 ,
so in the release for TR2 both changes still exist in  the table , this is the reason why both
transferred

if you want transfer only Change 2 , in TR2  , you should retrieve the change 1 to it is original case " Abc" , then make your change 2 " BCD to BCDEF " , in new TR3 , releas it m the import it to QA .

to be sure before you make the changes , you already know  the table which changes done , you can display table contains using Tcod SE16 or SE16N & check your changes

B.R

M. Ezzat

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. Got the clarification.

I was thought something different. When ever i moved Tr1 then only changes will be come to Qa.

This is wrong. Latest Tr contains Previous all the changes.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello NewB,

Can you check the content of the request # 2?

Double click on the request and check the key values?

e.g:

You can see the Key values also using SE01 and by opening the tree structure.

e.g:

ERDK900109 000   FIT          TİMEZONECHANGE

ERDK900110   FIT          Customizing Task

Table Contents

TTZCU

Is it * or only the values you entered in second change?

If it is * that means you put all content of the customizing table to the 2nd request.

When you import it all records has been imported to Qas.

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply.

Please have a look on below attached image.Not able to see , What exactly You asked from my Side.

Only Form name means smart form is showing.

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello NewB,

Sorry. I am not sure about Smartforms.

Mine was a customizing request.

ABAPers can answer the question better.

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Sir, Point noted. I will Post in Abap Developmnet, If moderator not rejected may be i get some solutions.