cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Types are re-determining when I have copy control rules set for Price Type G

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having an issue figuring out where the code could be that is causing my target document to re-determine pricing.  I have set my Price type to G in copy control and my condition type class is B and my condition category is blank.   According to everything I have read it appears that my condition type should NOT re-determine.   I'm just not sure where to look to see why it is reacting this way.   Is there a routine that over-rides this Price Type G?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheila,

If you have selected pricing type as G then only the taxes will be re determined.

You can also select option D if you want to copy price elements unchanged.

After making any changes in copy control, always try to test the scenario from beginning i.e. from sales order to billing. It should work as per standard settings.

Let us know after you test.

Regards,

Ruchika

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check for custom coding in RV61AFZA?

I am not really sure what you have read on the subject, but if you have not come across this SCN blog: , I suggest to have a look at it for some ideas on how to find the root cause.

If you are not very comfortable with debugging pricing, you may need to ask a colleague from the development department for assistance.