cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: search table error: [6906] Attribute engine index not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,experts

I just execute a simple SQL in our hana platform(hana 102.2). such as:

select a.* ,b.org_id from sale_order a inner join customer_info b on a.customer_id=b.customer_id

The quantities of the two table'record is not big,about 600,000.  But it met a error:

SAP DBTech JDBC:[2048]: column store error: search table error:[6096] Attribute engine index not found.

after I reload the data of the two tables, the SQL could be executed.I am worried about the error will come again and want to find the reasons.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jassy

This is the solution.

1. An UNLOAD/LOAD of the affected tables resolves the issue:
    UNLOAD <TABLE_NAME>;
    LOAD <TABLE_NAME> ALL;
  2. If several tables are affected it might be easier to restart the database

As per sap note

2295074 - SQL Queries Fail With The Error: "[6906] Attribute engine index not found"

It is bug and SAP is working on permanent solution.

BR

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,atul jain:

thanks your help. and, i want to find the reason about the error.could you know that?

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Jassy,

As state in SAP Note

"Due to a programming error the runtimedata of a table is left in an inconsistent state after a metadata lookup of the table failed. This causes all subsequent queries to fail"

Please mark this thread as answerd ,as it is program error in SAP.

We have to wait till permanent solution provide by SAP.

BR

Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are still seeing precisely the same error message on our HANA rev 102.06 (six) after we upgraded.

Has anyone experienced the same with 102.06?

BR

Tommy

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The information in this thread do not allow to explain the cause for the error message.

Please open a support incident for that.

Answers (0)