Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Integration Model for product with special procurement key Stock transfer

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my customer environment, lot of issues on transactional objects being based on ECC product with a special procurement key with Stock transfer order from a Location Plant A to an other location Plant B

In fact , I have seen that the CIF fails on the product with the special procurement key: not created.

The product is in an active integration model in Plant A and in an other active integration model in Plant B

They are not in the same integration model.

I would recommand , for those products to manage them in the same integration model but I would like to find a SAP recommandation on this.

I have looked Sap Note 619976 Stock Transfer but it does not help on this topic

Can some one help ?

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There should not be  any issue if you CIF products for different plants with separate integration models.

Did you try RIMODINI?  What is the error are you getting during CIF?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, I cannot because I have not authorization in production environment but in Quality environment , RIMODINI is used (existing variant)but no issue there), I though that for new APO object creation, we had run the 2 steps RIMODGEN (CFM1) then RIMODAC2 (CFM2). What is RIMODINI usage ? I have checked in ECC CFG1 and in APO /SAPAPO/C3 without error but product not created Thank you for your help, Christine

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In some cases, inconsistencies can occur between the data in the Integration Models and in Table MARC, field APOKZ.

The field MARC-APOKZ indicates whether or not the Material is relevant or not for APO Planning.

Execute report RIMODINI (initial load) for the Integration Model for Material Master Data which contains the affected Material;

Run report RAPOKZFX (recommended).

Refer Consulting SAP note 533755 - Description of the delta logic or the program RIMODINI

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, In ECC, I have checked the MARC-APOKZ value in table MARC, it is "3" but not seen in MRP view, do you know the meaning of 3 ? Kind regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christine,

Put your cursor on the field and press F4.  For more info, put your cursor on the field and press F1.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, You can do this when you are in the field in the object ( MM01, MM02, MM03), there the product but this field is not displayed in the product display ( or no idea where ) => I get the field by the table and there, you do not have help Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christine,

Since you were able to see that the contents were "3", I assumed you were using SE16 or SE16N or SE17.  You can use F4 and F1 in these transactions.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)