cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue recognization in Bill of service case with WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am doing the Bill of services scenario.

i am creating a sales order and maintaining the Bill of services and maintain WBS element in service line item.

2nd step creating a debit memo request  where maintain the BOS (Services performed) for the month.

3rd step i am doing the(debit memo).

After creating the sales order , we are doing the Revenue reorganization (WBS Element level) where we are getting planned revenue as Sales order revenue.(This is ok)

After creating the Debit memo request once aging we are doing Revenue reorganization where we are getting planned revenue as (Sales order revenue Plus Debit memo request amount).(Wrong as updating planned revenue once again as debit memo request amount)

After After creating the Debit memo (Invoice)once aging we are doing Revenue reorganization where we are getting planned revenue as (Sales order revenue Plus Debit memo request amount) and updating the Actual revenue as Debit Memo amount.

Can anyone please help how to control on the duplication of planned revenue after Debit memo request done.

Thanks & Regards

Sujit Mahanty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

With note 1444564, both OBOS to TBOS and OBSS to TBSS case, double revenue booking (Revenue Recognition) can be avoided.

Best Regards,

Nouman Ahmed Khan

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's called "revenue recognition". Kindly use the proper SAP terminology to help others who might be searching for this information later.

Thank you.

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Deactivate and comment Badi BOS_SD_UPDATE_PLVAL

Issue has been resolved by commenting as below from Badi BOS_SD_UPDATE_PLVAL  for new service entry sheet process if oyu are using.

DATA lv_lvart TYPE LVART.

** avoid service entry sheet

*if i_xmcvbak-vbtyp CA 'LK' and not i_xmcvbkd-packno is initial.

*   C_UEBERLEITEN = space.

*endif.

** avoid service entry sheet new process.

if i_xmcvbak-vbtyp CA 'LK'.

select single lvart from tvap into lv_lvart

where pstyv = i_xmcvbap-pstyv.

if not lv_lvart IS INITIAL.

C_UEBERLEITEN = space.

endif.

endif.

Kind Regards,

NoMi