Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Interface not visible in Business System

rashid_eqbal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SAP PI 7.4 dual stack.

I have created business system.But I am not able to see the associated service interface with it.

I have checked all the required settings in System Landscape Directory,but could not find anything missing or wrong there.

Can you please provide some input on this.

Thanks,

Rashid Eqbal

SAP PI Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid,

In SLD under the Business System-> installed SWCV can you find your SWCV ?

if not go to technical systems and asign the product to tech system and then select the SWCV under business system as installed business system

Regards,

Vikas

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid,

You are not able to see the service interfaces under BS name or while doing an F4 while making other objects in ID ?

you created BS and assuming this you created for ECC then in that case unlike other BC you wont be able to add the service interface names manually or in other words when you create any object and choose communication component as your BS(in question here) then when you do an F4 then you wont be able to see the service interface.

Just try to manually type the service interface name and associated namespace and create the object in integration builder .It will work definetly.for ex: if you create an interface determination and you manually type in SI names , it will automatically populate the mapping name from ESR.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rashid,

Make sure you created  service interface under correct SWCV.

Check whether cache is up to date in the ID.