Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Out in CN41N

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We want to get data in Payment out of the tcode CN41N for WBS element. But since we dont have Fund Mangemnt active, this doesnt come directly when outgoing payment is done via F-53.

Any suggestion of EXIT , BADIs which we can use to update WBS element to Accounting Doc tables correctly so that this CN41N can pull data to this field automatically?

I checked the field in this report is - KZHLNG  but comin gfrom  LDB.

How do we connect the WBS/project from billing doc to finance doc bypassing FM module?

ags.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It was quite an effort to create a custom report and hence we resorted to implicit enhancement at the ALV level of the CN41N report - which in a way is harmless since the ALV forms of standard reports will not be used any where else.

michael_scofield
Explorer
0 Kudos

Could you explain how you achieved this enhancement?

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CN41N and other PS reports pull their data from the CO tables and not the FI tables.  Look at table RPSCO.  You can do a FI substitution to fill the WBS element on accounting documents but they still won't show in PS reports.

With the substitution you can use FI reports by WBS to monitor cash flow.

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

So basically what you are suggesting is to use FI reports instead of CN41N to check the cash flow against WBS elements ?

I thought if I could update BSEG tables with WBS elemnet number, it should appear in the Report automatically. But its not happening.

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BSEG is the FI documents table, and COEP is the CO Documents table.  PS reporting comes from the CO tables.

Once AP or AR has posted the CO impact is over.  Cash payments or receipts are a pure FI posting.

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But how do I connect my WBS with Payment info like Payment incoming and outgoing to vendor?

This CN41N report does not show Payment information against WBS. I want that to happen.

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot show cash flow in CN41N, you will need a custom report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, the [Payments Out] column on the CN41N report gets its values from where?

I did see that there is a "Document Lines (project cash management)" table called COFP, but since we don't have Project Cash Management active I don't see any values on it.

I also noticed that the "Processed items from payment program" table (REGUP) has a [WBS Element] field [REGUP-PROJK] but I have no idea how this would get populated as the payment docs only have balance sheet items (vendor/vendor reconciliation and bank accounts).

It would be great if this (and other CO fields on REGUP) could get populated with the account assignment of the GR doc... In other words, the GR would somehow "pass" the account assignment to the vendor line item and, once there, it would be passed along the subsequent outgoing payment, doc.