cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disaggregation on Statistical forecast keyfigure

Former Member

Hello,

How do we handle the disaggregation of Statforecast keyfigure in IBP ?

Normally this keyfigure should be in Non editable mode since this is system generated – when we have non editable keyfigure then there is no possibility of setting up a ‘Disaggregation mode ‘. This Keyfigure is in base planning level – Perprodloc.

I want to disaggregate to planning level Perprodloccus.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi John,

Disaggregation to a lower planning level would be possible using a split factor.

STATFORECAST@PERPRODLOCCUST = STATFORECAST@PERPRODLOC / SPLITFACTOR@PERPRODLOCCUST.

The question is how should the disaggregation work? (equal split, based on history quota etc)

Let me know the use case and we can elaborate.

Regards

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alescandra,

I want to disaggregate statforecast based on historical keyfigure.

How do we calculate the splitfactor here ?

It means for non editable keyfigure disaggregation can only be handled by request level calculations.

if planner wants to see the data in next different levels then value will not be shown here.

Thanks.

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi John,

Let's assume you would like to disaggregate based on Y-1 Actuals which are defined on PERPRODLOCCUST granularity.

I think the configuration should look like below:

Step 1: Create a calculated KF to return the ratio of the customers within the total per product, time bucket and location.

ActualsCustRatio@PERPRODLOCCUST = Actuals@PERPRODLOCCUST  / HActuals@PERPRODLOC

HActuals* = helper KF to aggregate by prod and location.

Step 2: Use time offset transformation to shift the Ratio Y-1 into the time buckets of the current year.

Step 3: Statforecast@PERPRODLOCCUST = Statforeacst@PERPRODLOC / ActualsCustRatioLag12M@PERPRODLOCCUST

Hope it works,

Alecsandra

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

I read the details you provided and referred SAP2 model, following is what I noticed -

Statistical forecast generated based on the "Adjusted Actuals Qty" keyfigure when FORECAST operator is run.

Base Planning Level is PERPRODCUST.

Statistical Forecast keyfigure is non-editable.

I would like to know why you want to disaggregate Stat Forecast at PERPRODLOCCUS

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I have created a custom planning area & keyfigures to explore.

Statforecast keyfigure is at planning level perprodloc.

Thanks.