cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Supplier on PO not replicated from SRM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have requirement where buyer should be able to change vendor on PO in SRM and the change should be replicated to ECC.

Currently in our SRM system once shopping cart is fully approved, follow-on-document (Purchase Order) is created in SRM and is replicated to ECC (Extended Classic Scenario). Later when buyer change Supplier on the PO in SRM the change is not replicated to ECC.

When I put break point in FM 'B46B_DPO_TRANSFER' at 'CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PO_INBOUND' DESTINATION lv_destination' the ' lt_bapi_return' table is filled with two entries, one of the message is 'Change Vendor could not be effected'.

Is there any missing configuration or any BADI that needs to be implemented to fix this. We are on SRM 7.03.

Thanks in advance

Abhiram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is ME664 which comes from MM side.
To find out if this is caused by SRM or MM side, please change the PO again with vendor, and do test data for BAPI BAPI_PO_CHANGE according to wiki.
Then with this test data, first you should check if vendor information is correctly inserted in the BAPI data. If the value is correct, then please testrun this BAPI using F8 and check the value after transferring to MM. If the error is raised and vendor data is wrongly determined, this should be an MM issue.
You have to debug this process to see where the vendor information is lost. Maybe some BADIs such as ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST might affect this, or search notes with ME 664 according to your SAP_APPL release to find if this is a known bug.

BR,
Ivy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the info Ivy, that was helpful. Looks like it is not possible to replicate the supplier change on PO from SRM to ECC.

Thanks

Abhiram.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The wiki to create test data is https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/cIQpFg.