Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory calendar WF from plant 1100 is not available

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

While I am creating the sales order and entering the material number on the sales order system give me the following error message.

I am unable to found the reason, looking for the gurus feedback in this regard.

Factory calendar WF from plant 1100 is not available

Message no. V2208

Diagnosis

Factory calendar WF does not exist in the system.

System Response

The system rejects the date you have entered because it cannot check it against the calendar.

Procedure

Either create calendar WF, or assign another valid calendar to plant 1100.

Procedure for System Administration

Factory calendar &1 for plant &2 does not exist.

Regards,

Imran khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

The possible reason for the error may be plant which is delivering the material is not given with a factory calendar so and so or the factory calendar WF only not created.

Check the T-code SCAL & factory calendar assignment to plant etc to resolve the error & kindly close the thread as requested above please.

Regards,

Radheshyam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you hit google for the same? Kindly don't mind but i've noted many questions from your end which can be easily understood or resolved by doing simple RND. Also, status for most of your threads are still open for example

Cash Sales and Credit Sales | SCN

Material Availability Reserved Against Sales Order | SCN

I believe that members are putting enough efforts here to help each other voluntarily and it would be great if you at least share the resolution status with them or mark your old threads as answered so that others who might come along such kind of issues can get benefit from the same. I hope that you'll consider my this message in a +ve way. Thanks.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The reason for the error and how to fix it is stated in the text, which you pasted in your post.

Do you face some specific issue when following the instructions?