cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Adobe Print Forms Uncollated/Collated print options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a delivery output using Adobe Print forms and I have the following requirement.

Certain plants use a 3 copy system, some use 2 copy system, while others use regular output.

For the plants that use the 3 copy paper system, I would like to generate uncollated printing.

So, for these plants, when we say number of copies as 3, output should come out as:

Page1,Page1,Page1;Page2,Page2,Page2;...;PageN,PageN,PageN.

Same goes for the plants that use the 2 copy paper system, I would like to generate uncollated printing.

So, for these plants, when we say number of copies as 2, output should come out as:

Page1,Page1;Page2,Page2;...;PageN,PageN

For all other plants, if user chooses number of copies, it should be collated as usual

Page1,Page2,...PageN;Page1,Page2,...PageN;...

In Smartforms, we used SSFCOMPOP-TDGROUP field to achieve this.

I don't see anything similar for Adobe Print forms.

I have been trying to find this for a week and was unsuccessful to find a solution.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking time to read this. Hopefully I can get some good pointers/answers.

My background is ABAP.

With best regards,

-Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check SAP note 766410 for advanced printer control of PDF forms 766410 - SAP Interactive Forms: XDC scenarios for printer control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Michael.

I really appreciate your reply.

This is a great starting point. I will pass this on to the Basis team and continue from there.

With best regards,

-Ramesh