Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR Import taking long time in PRD Server

adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mates,

After certain changes have been made, we are importing the TR's to our QAS and PRD server. However import of TR is happening within seconds in QAS wheres TR import in PRD is taking a long time. This is affecting the business. We are going live with the C4C and lot of TRs  need to be imported in our ECC PRD system. I was suggested to remove old file from os level but we have the same number of TR's in our QAS system also and performance should have been affected there also if it was due to many TR's. I also checked for consistency and i is fine. I don't want to take a chance by moving old tr files to a new location. Please do help in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Adarsh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is QA and PRD shareing same trans dir ?

Please check OS point of view accessing trans dir is normal or talikng much time?

BR

Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh.

If possible during the off time do the full system restart and then check the same.

Regards

SS

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is production system is running in cluster (HA) environment ? can you please post dev_evt file? Please make sure you have latest version of r3trans, tp and sapevt files in the kernel directory.

Also as Atul asked, is the local or shared directory? If the PRD system is running in cluster, make sure system_pf tp profile is maintained .

Thanks,

Pradeep