Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create sales order for a customer

bentoyv
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to create a sales order for a custormer . Once I enter all the data and click on save . I keep getting this error message

"No configuration found for this distr.channel/ order reason combination Message No . ZSD_VTWEG002 "

I have checked alll relevany threads and there is nothing related to this error. Please any input or help on how to resolve this type of error will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ibitoye,

I don't believe I have ever seen that message before.  If I had to guess, I would say that it is a custom message which exists only on your system.  If so, you should consult with local technical experts to determine what condition(s) they have programmed to trigger this message.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bentoyv
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your help and reply, I have contacted our local technical expert to help find out what conditions are put in place to trigger that type of error message.

In addition ,Order combination was not made mandarorty in the system. I have changed the order combination to display in shipping in sales data customer acount view screen. Hope that helps too , I will keep you posted with whatever I find out .

Thank you so much for your help and input.

Regards,

Ibitoye .

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to hear this was resolved, kindly close the discussion (see this blog).

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a sales order for a custormer . Once I enter all the data and click on save . I keep getting this error message

"No configuration found for this distr.channel/ order reason combination Message No . ZSD_VTWEG002 "

IBITOYE,

Search for an existing order for this customer, search in VBAK by giving the distribution channel for which you want to create a sales order. Once you get an existing sales order, copy the order reason. This way you will input a distribution channel and order reason which "is permitted by your company". And will be able to create a sales order.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Customized message , check the message number in SE93 . You will get to know from where it is used , that gives you program and condition on which error message is triggered.

Regards

Santosh

ash08830
Explorer
0 Kudos

As you can see ZSD_VTWEG002 is the custom message, please confirm the conditions to create an order.   Order reason seems to be mandatory field in your system.  Check if you have maintained any table for Distribution channel and order reason combination to trigger any custom code or user exit.

Seems to be pricing related matter.