Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ user locking an object in QA -

former_member233999
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got a SAP developed HMRC CIS interface that's tested ok in Dev. I was going to manually configure some of the objects in QA then realized the sheer enormity of it and decided to transport it. I firstly deleted the comms channel that I'd created and activated the deletion.

I then created a transport from Dev>QA. This failed with the below error:

So removed the comms channel  CIS_RFC_Sender, activated the deletion

I then asked basis to re transport in the change to which I got the below log saying it'd failed:

This error basically says to me that the config needs to the path to the folders that it will write the XML / flat files to..

So instead of going down this path, I asked basis to effectively delete the transport as I know when I manually import transports from dev > QA I have the option of modifying the config before I commit / activate it, which cts+ appears to not allow.

So after deletion of the transport in QA, I imported the config manually and now get the below error:

AM I right in assuming I need to get our Basis team who have the user nwdi_ctsadm to remove locks associated with the CC CIS_RETURN_BPM (which is the same cc that I created at the start) , which should  then allow me to import my config?

I cant see any locks in nwa :

Or would these locks appear somewhere else, wherever CTS+ is managed?

Many thanks & happy easter should you be that way inclined !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

can you go to ID->change lists -> in filters give select user name nwdi_ctsadm

see under that user is your channel present?

Regards,

Vikas

former_member233999
Participant
0 Kudos

This worked, thanks. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194677
Participant
0 Kudos

Please go thru the below Link, I think this will help you to resolve the issue.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2138676