cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to attach document to equipment master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Please could you advise how can I attach documents to equipment master. I have tried IE02 and does not seem to provide me any tabs / fields to add. though I can display a document which I added via create document - CV01N.

Is there a way to add from object master, same as for materials and PRTs.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For having Additional Data1

SPRO path:

Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Technical Objects > Set View Profiles for Technical Objects

Here Select Screen group Equipment data  -- Standard Profile and double click on Activity and Layout of views and have the line shown below.

This is with an assumption that this Profile has been used for that particular Equipment Category in customizing through path:

Equipment Categories > Maintain Equipment Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jogeswara,

Makes sense

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Compare this picture to yours.

These are the two place where we can attach documents.

• First one on the top left is GOS. You can just attach file of any type here  through Create Attachment  --> No relation to DMS.
  • Second one is Additonal Data1 tab where you can attache DIRs created through CV01n.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jogeswara,

Many thanks. However, I do not have the Additional data 1 tab in my IE02 view.

Also, I cannot attach the picture through 'snipping tool? Could you let me know how to attach

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. You need to have the Additional Data1 tab through configuration of Equipment master for attaching the DIRs.

2. Save image through snipping tool on Desktop.  Use Camera icon in the SCN reply window to attach your picture, which gives you browsing option,. whereby we go to Desktop and select our picture to be attached.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Give the full picture of IE02 showing all tabs.