Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot is not transferred from SAP to LIMS

rvarulselvan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Inspection lot is not transferred from SAP to LIMS

In table QIWL the transfer status is no transfer yet performed???

Can anyone tell where the error lies..and what are the t.codes we can use to find the error???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the transfer status in QIWL is empty (null) which indicates no transfer has happenned, you also need to check the inspection lot status(QIWL-PRUEFSTAT) in QIWL as well.  This must be status "A" in order for the transfer to happen.

If it is not "A" then check the status of the lot in QA02 and fix it.

Also, keep in mind that SAP is not a "PUSH" interface.  SAP does not send data to the external GLIMS system.  The external system either must request the data via the standard interface FM's provided to LIMS vendors by SAP, or you must have a custom program of some type that triggers and creates an appropriate I-doc to be sent. So it could be that either your LIMS process is not running right, or, if you use custom programs, they are aren't quite right.

Craig

rvarulselvan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

transfer status in QIWL is empty (null) ..In inspection lot status(QIWL-PRUEFSTAT) i can able to see both "A " &  "B".

then how to know it is run by custom program or by the standard interface FM's provided to LIMS vendors by SAP

Regards

Arul..

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arul,

Do you mean in Table QIWL, you didn't got the inspection lot which will be transferred to LiMS system? If so, then please check the work center used in inspection plan and check if 'QDR profile' is maintained for it or not. Reason being, this is a mandatory input for transferring the inspection data in QIWL table, which can't be bypassed.

Thanks,

Arijit

rvarulselvan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the inspection lot ..but the transfer doesn't initiated..