Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM has been updated to SP14

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We have faced with different issues after SP14 update such as wrong SLA calculation, missing icons in ITSM BSP, but the most annoying for us is confirmation of receipt.

Nothing has been changed in SCOT and it looks like

In different manuals it says that that the above configuration is used by default until application uses its own settings.

For example, if I send mails from SBWP and set transport options as following

The settings in SCOT will be ignored.

So, my question is where I can find similar settings for ITSM notifications?

I tried to find the setting in "Define transaction profiles" and its subtrees

And in "Condition Configuration"

And I tried to analyze the smartform.

I didn't find any clue which can help me to resolve the problem with receipt confirmation.

I will be really appreciate anyone who could help me!

Regards,

Artem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dillipkumar_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

Please implement the below note to get rid of the read receipt , it was really annoying for myself as well

2216118 - Emails sent from smartform require read confirmation

The Note says SP13, but load it in SNOTE for SP14 and it still works.

As far as the Icons and SLA calculation, would help if you can paste some screenshots.

Regards,

Dillip

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dillip,

Unfortunately, the note didn't help. I'm still being asked for confirmation.

But you've shown me the direction I should look for. I've analysed the note, and found that it's for class CL_SDK_DOC_PROC_CRM_ORDER and method CRM_SRVORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM, but I use CL_DOC_PROC_SERVICE_ITEM and ZCRM_SRVORDER_ITEM_EXEC_SFORM method (clone of CRM_SRVORDER_ITEM_EXEC_SFORM slightly changed). So, I'm going to change the class and the method to the class and the method from your note. However, I should ask you to say me in what actions of SPPFC you use this method.

Regards,

Artem

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

I've tested sending notification (put new class and method into my action in advance), but still the issue persist.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Artem

dillipkumar_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

I am not sure on those lines since I use MailForms (May be you can try it).

After you would have implemented the above note, you will find read notifications sometime for those that is triggered before you applied and that was the case for me....but you can set the below to suppress any read notifications that goes out of SAPConnect and would be best in your case till you can find something.

SM30 ---> table SXPARAMS

Parameter : FORCE_REQUEST_NO_MDN

VALUE : X

The above will stop any read receipts notification from the mail system irrespective of the method or class.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Dillip

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dillip, thank you for advice!

I think that it's not a proper solution in general, however, it fixes my current problem.

By the way, I saw similar solution with a different parameter in the note 1714114

Regards,

Artem

Answers (0)