Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Distribution of License Data failed for JAVA

former_member246431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are facing following problem. I tried to implement the Automatic Distribution of License Data in Solution Manager 7.1 SP13.

For ABAP Systems, no problem all is working fine, but all our JAVA Systems have problems.

CPO is the JAVA System and CSR the ABAP System. Following is shown in the CPO log:

Did I something wrong or why isn't it supported ? CPO System Informationen:

But all our Java versions have this problem, from NW 7.0 to NW 7.4

Best regards
Lukas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

License in java system are deployed by SMD agents.Make sure they are working properly for your java system.

Regards

Abhishek

former_member246431
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

thanks for the reply. All Systems have a SMD Agent. And they are working properly i think. Our Introscope monitoring, shows no errors.

Best regards

Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please paste the extractor logs.

1. Go to the Extractor Framework management:  Configuration Work Center  Landscape  .
  2. Choose the desired system and Extractors.
  3. The system displays an overview of the extractors.The License Distribution extractor appears in the list of extractors. The status Activeindicates that automatic distribution is active.
  4. Select the row, and choose Log, to display the log.

Regards

Abhishek

former_member246431
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

this ?:

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check in your sap market place whether the proper license is maintained there.

Make sure that managed system setup is completed for the java system (esp the license extractors should be green).

Thanks

Rishav

former_member246431
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

thanks for reply. Marketplace Data ist correct and die managed System Setup is not completly green, for example the Users are red, but License Extractor ist working fine:

Best regards

Lukas