cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Fields Not visible in Condition Editor in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts, I have created a Data Type Enhancement and trying to do Interface determination based on the "New field" which apparently doesn't seem to work. When I am trying to add a condition in the Interface Determination , I only see the Standard fields. Please let me know if one of you have come across a similar situation , if so how did you overcome it. I am on SAP PI 7.4 SP08 Dual Stack and using Classical Configuration. Thanks, Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

• Have you add the dependency of SAP software component for your custom software component in the repository??
  • have you created the data type enhancement in your custom software component??
  • Have you add the standard data type under data type enhancement field in data type enhancement object??
  • Have activated all the objects in repository?
  • Have you refer standard service interface in receiver determination object??

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , all these steps are done Praveen.I can see the new fields in ESR while traversing from the Depenent SWCV i.e under Basis Objects in my custom SWCV.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

In the receiver determination make sure you selected the custom software component which you created data type enhancement in the drop down of software component version like below, dont select the standard software component.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen, I dont think that is possible, the interface is never shown under our Customer SWCV. When you create Int. det. the interface is listed from the Standard SWCV. BR, Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RD in your screenshot seems to be a similar scenario like mine, I am wondering how custom SWCV are also coming in the dropdown.Can you please detail?

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I have created the configuration scenario based on Process Integration Scenario in the repository.

Regards,

Praveen.