cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role reconcilation not happening any more

0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We are in IdM 7.2 SP09. All of a sudden the role reconciliation stopped working. For most of the entries I can see the error 'mcProcUserReconcile for Mskey=<>failed with Status=13'

in the system log

If I use uIS_PrivReconcile for the dirty entries, I get error ' !ERROR: Referenced value does not exist ' and it is the same error when I use 'uIS_RepairEntry' as well

House Keeping configuration to reconcile dirty entries is for every hour. But now none of the role changes are getting reconciled. Please help BR Shiju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Chenyang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shiju,

I had similar issue before. The error message indicates the dirty entry contains a value from an attribute, but the attribute is no longer available.

You need to list all the attributes and their values (from the dirty entry) to see if there were any broken ones?

Cheers

Chenyang

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias

Thanks for your help. I get 0 entries when I execute this query.

When I change the roles I still get the dirty entries and they are not at all getting reconciled in any method

BR

Shiju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiju,

this is a just a shot in the dark but for starters can you check the following query?

select mcthismskey from mxi_link where mclinkstate != 2 and mcthismskey in (select mskey from mxiv_dirty_mskeys) and mcthismskey not in (select mskey from idmv_Value_basic)

This query should deliver all entries (users) that are supposed to be reconciled, have any active links within the system but were somehow deleted and therefore cannot be found.

Best regards

Tobias

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shiju,

can you check the Dispatcher log, do you see there the message

"Scheduled procedure record does not exist - 13

for the "Reconcile dirty entries" task? We had this issue and to solve it, we just had to change the scheduling rule used for it to another one, save and then back to the old one (on the "Housekeeping" tab of the dispatchers overview).

Regards,

Steffi.

0 Kudos

Hi Steffi,

Thanks for your quick response. In Dispatcher log I have a different error which says 'Scheduled procedure executed with error for some entries - Errors with reconciliation of 726 entries. see system log for more details'

I changed the scheduling rule many times, but still the same error

BR

Shiju