cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete outbound delivery, getting the error: "Handling unit has status "cannot be changed" - Process cancelled".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have created a Material transfer request with m.type 415(unrestricted to project stock) by mistake without doing JV to JV transfer. Outbound delivery got created and picking got confirmed. Now it is awaiting for goods issue final posting. When we try to delete Outbound delivery, we are getting the error "Handling unit has status "cannot be changed" - Process cancelled".

Hence please help me how to delete the outbound delivery.

Hoping for quick reply thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this solution explained in this KBA document 2200778 - Inbound delivery can not be deleted - Error message HUDIALOG096

This KBA has explained for inbound delivery, you can try the same for outbound delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that they advised to do LT09 transaction and move SU back to its original location.

When im trying to do that, getting the below error. which movement type should i need to use? by default it is showing 999.

please advice.

sb_er
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can use 999 movement type. but you need to put correct storage type and bin

Regards

karan

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if this is happening due to program bug 1519673 - Storage Unit locks not removed with transaction LT09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the OSS Notes... We are creating OSS notes for that and soon post the resolution.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sb_er
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Cancel the handling unit and try

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i try cancelling handling unit then getting the above error HU cannot be changed - process cancelled.

Is there any t-code to cancel HU? I use VL02N and try deleting HU there, but the following error coming.

sb_er
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

HU02 try on this

Regards

karan

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you mentioned that material is packed into HU,

Did you tried unpacking the HU first