Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find resource in the software component versions

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I need a little help about an error that occurs when testing the interface determination.

My scenario is proxy to webservice.

I get the following exception:

Unable to find resource XXXXXX in the following software component versions: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_.class-1

After getting this Error I tried to Cache full refresh but I am getting Error:

<GlobalError>

<Message>CPA Cache not updated with directory data.</Message>

<Trace>

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: Could not open Directory URL (http://localhost:50000/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=F&consumer=af.XXXX). Reason: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: HTTP 401: Unauthorized at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getDataFromDirectory(DirectoryAccess.java:300) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getFullCacheUpdateXML(DirectoryAccess.java:423) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.performCacheUpdate(CacheManager.java:488) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.servlet.CacheRefresh.process(CacheRefresh.java:113) at

I checked all system users nothing is locked also I did server restart couple of times but issue still exists , tried SLD registration , so all the options tried , can any body have thoughts on this error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rajiv,

Is SLDAccess is set to true? of CPA Cache service, check this NWA like below.

• If the SLDAccess is false then system will read the user from service properties
  • If the SLDAccess is true then system will read the user from Exchange Profile.

I think currently the property is set to false that is why it is using wrong user because it is not reading from exchange profile.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I cehcked already this , and its set it to true/

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajiv did you check those links and see if it is helping you.

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

I checkes all the links but no luck, but what I found is when I am trying to run the below URL/Cahce refresh URL more than 4 times PIAFUSER user locking:

(

http://localhost:50000/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=F&consumer=af.XXXX...

Also I checked in NWA XPI Cahce service (shown in the above Praveens reply) where the above URL confgured and I update PIAFUSER password but still its locking, in Ecahnge profile update PIAFYSER pasword updated using connections.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

If nothing is working out.

I would suggest to raise a SAP NOTE.

Because your super user has all the required roles still cache refershe is not happening

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Make sure you update the password in exchange profile in below parameters.

Check in SLD is adapter engine registered properly and attached to correct domain?

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Update these properties of CPA Cache Service and save and try to run delta cache refresh to test if this works then you can do full cache refresh.

Header 1Header 2
SLDAccessfalse
directoryURLhttp://<pihost>:<httpport>/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=<Mode>&consume...
directoryUserPIAFUSER
directoryPwdpassword of PIAFUSER

Regards,

Praveen.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

It seems that you have problems about the issue in the particular scenario and the problem with the CPA cache refresh.

About the first problem, is the first time that you have the scenario in the QA or you have done previous transports?, have you check that in your develop system had all the object activated?, have you tried to modify all the object in dev enviroment with a dummy change, like change the description, activate all its ESR objects together and transport again?.

About the cache problem, could you check if this note is appliable to your system?: 1638667 - PI has wrong Usage Type setting after SP Update, the exception point there is similar than yours.

Regards.

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

About the first problem, is the first time that you have the scenario in the QA or you have done previous transports?, have you check that in your develop system had all the object activated?,

This is first time transports and I changed and activated objects before transports ,also in QA I changed activated with PISUPRER.

have you tried to modify all the object in dev enviroment with a dummy change, like change the description, activate all its ESR objects together and transport again?.

Yes

About the cache problem, could you check if this note is appliable to your system?: 1638667 - PI has wrong Usage Type setting after SP Update, the exception point there is similar than yours.

I checked this note and already our system having same defualt values as recommended by note

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

About the first problem, is the first time that you have the scenario in the QA or you have done previous transports?, have you check that in your develop system had all the object activated?,

This is first time transports and I changed and activated objects before transports ,also in QA I changed activated with PISUPRER.

have you tried to modify all the object in dev enviroment with a dummy change, like change the description, activate all its ESR objects together and transport again?.

Yes

I checked this note and already our system having same defualt values as recommended by note

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajiv,

If this issue happening in QA try doing the transports again and check.

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahu,

I tried that also but no luck.

Main issue is not able to do cache refresh it is throwing HTTP 401 error when accesing the below link:

The below link configured in XPI:cahce service with user PIAFCUSER with J2EE admin roles

http://localhost:50000/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=F&consumer=af.XXXX

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv ,

Make sure the User has the below roles

• SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_PI_CFG_SRV
  • SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR
  • SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER
  • SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER_MAIN
  • SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

The above roles already added but still its the same Error.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

Thats strange.

Did you check that link as well,it has multiple links in it,Might be helpful.

Hope you did a restart as well.

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

One more point to add, the all other interfaces in our PI server working fine its only particular interface having problem in QA environment .

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

Just try re-configuring the ICO at ID level and check once.