cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while searching in Audit_Log_Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I ran into an internal error after input search criteria and hit search button.  However, after I checked the error message in NW, there showed the following information:

ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.system.base.ApplicationVO com.sap.me.report.ReportSOBean.doSearch(com.sap.me.system.base.ApplicationVO) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.report.ReportSOBean@214fefe1 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.reporting.ejb-151.0.0.jar*xml|ReportSO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Can you help me identify which type or view does not exist according tot he error above?

Thanks!

Johnny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Johnny

Check your CTC Execution log for the installation of SAP ME - there is one specifically for SQL. So, check there for SQL creation errors.

If you ran the report on a specific object like Material for example, then it's likely the synonym, view or table AL_ITEM is missing. Although, if this is so, then the audit log isn't switched on either. By default none of the objects are audited - you switch this on via System Setup.

Stuart

0 Kudos

Hi Johnny,

If Audit Log is not turned on but database config is correct, then the report just returns no records.

The error message is an indication of either database config issue or table structure issue.

You can turn on SQL Trace (SAP Note 1266339) to see the actual SELECT statement executed right before the error message in defaultTrace log file of NW. This will give you a hint which table/column to look for: if they do not exists - this is the root cause. If they are in place, then to check accessibility of that table, you can log on to WIP database with WIP user, and execute this query: if fails, then you should re-run CTC task as per ME Install Guide.

But if all these steps look quite complicated - just submit a support ticket with open connection to your system.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

Correct.  I have not turn on audit in the system setup.

Thanks for your answer.

Johnny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for your reply.

However, I cannot find Component Installation Document in SMP while only Component Upgrade Guide is available.  I am using  ME 15.1.  I have enabled the trace in manufacturing-admin but not sure if I had turned on the trace on NW.  Below is the screenshot for my current NW:

Not sure if this showed that it was turned on.  If this is turned on, I cannot see the sql log in NW.  I am wondering if this is a installing issue for the CTC installation as I always got an internal error after I search in Audit Log Report.

Johnny

0 Kudos

Johnny,

Installation Guide is located right next to Upgrade Guide on SMP. You might need to switch "Display All Documents" option in right upper corner to show all documnets instead of the recently updated.

To see the SQL Trace of SAP ME, please look inside the log files as mentioned in SAP Note 1266339.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

This is what I can see in SMP for SAP ME 15.0

As written in the log file you mentioned,

Turning on the trace at NW level

• For Netweaver 7.3/7.31: see section "Configuring Logging" within chapter 4.1 of SAP ME 6.0 Component Installation Guide;
  • For Netweaver CE 7.11: see section "Configuring Logging" within chapter 4.1 of SAP ME 5.2 Component Installation Guide;

I cannot find component installation guide so I cannot find a way to turn on trace at NW level.

Can you please give me some advice?

Johnny

Answers (0)