Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARIBA (cXML) Mapping Issue in SAP PI 7.1

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have developed one interface from ARIBA adapter (cXML structure) to Idoc adapter. We have used cXML structure in SAP PI. Mapping of some of the fields in Idoc were generated during standard content deployment. Other some fields were mapped with source cXML. But few fields (say for example, Unit Price(PEINH) filed) were not getting mapping logic during standard content deployment and value from source cXML is not available. But these field values should be sent to SAP. I know I need to use RFC Look ups here. But here all RFC Look ups are written in Java code which are imported automatically during standard content deployment. I have tried with some changes but getting mapping error. Is there any way to find mapping logic to those fields???? Also how can we find which fields are having default mapping logics during standard content deployment?? Any documents would be great helpful to us..

Thanking you all..

Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

Mention the exact fields and the logic to be used ,So that we can help you out.

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sritharan,

Thank you for your quick reply. Fields are Currency and Unit Price. I am new to this project and did not have any documents of logic to be used. Does ARIBA needs to provide logic to be used?

Regards,

Ashok.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

Actually the standard contents should help you as they are built specific to the processes.

Since you wish to customize I thought you have the logics for the same.