Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realignment -Request ID Issue-/SAPAPO/RLGCOPY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have an issue with our client as below:

"Issue is that when reviewing the realignment log when run realignment in the background with lots of steps, I do not see a APO Realignment Request ID in the log file. I do if I only have one step? Is this normal behavior? I don't see any evidence in the infocube that the data has been realigned for the background job with many steps.

Wondered if choosing the option 'Create Request for Each Step' on the infocube section in /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY is something I need to do, but the help doesn't seem to confirm it.

1.  Not receiving an error message in /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY log file.

2. Performance is not currently an issue."

One observation, noticed this when running a background job with several hundred realignment steps. Just ran realignment for one step and the request id was generated.

Please help me to overcome the above issue.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello, I am the client who has reported this issue.  To give more specifics.

Even if I try to perform realignment only on the infocube and execute, the realignment job runs without errors however the realignment does not take place in the cube.  I review the realignment log and the log entry which would usually list the request id does not have one, so simply the realignment request for the infocube is not being generated.

see first example of what we see now.

Data Records with request were posted in Infocube XXXXXX

What we expect to see is.

Data Records with request APO_RDLNUTTBNANVBI5KJXLA714OI1 were posted in Infocube XXXXXXX

Just to reiterate, if I run same realignment step on Planning Area and Infocube the realignment works on the Planning Area but I see above for Infocube.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello All,

Turns out that we had a request in QM Status (Yellow) until we cleared this request, the realignment was unable to assign new APO Request IDs.  After clearing the request id all is now working again.  Thanks all for your advice.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prabhu_muthiah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Please check the realignment log and double check your realignment record (Source ) is correct.

If you have successful realignment then you will see in the info cube  requests tab with " Request W/O Infopackage (APO Request) " .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu,

Thank you very much for your gudence.

As I dont have any expertise to brief you in very detail & "One observation, Request ID is not getting generated ,noticed  when running a background job with several hundred realignment steps. Just ran realignment for one step and the request id was generated."

Client is asking , is that standard beehaviour or he is missing some thing in settings.?

Please advice me.

Regards,

Karthik

prabhu_muthiah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Well,  if you are doing 1000 steps to do realignment in a info cube then you will see multiple APO requests in the cube. In this case, all of the source record exists in the cube.

In your case, please check how many records you are trying to do realignment step then how many of them successful.  In Info cube apo request, check how many records it added to the cube.

Hope it helps.