cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use email template anymore after 1602 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a fully working end to end email campaign scenario until our recent 1602 upgrade.

I have already had to recreate an email template as the previous one was causing problems. Now I'm having the following error message when trying to add the Email template in the Campaign automation screen: "Content does not match segmentation object of campaign".

Has anybody got any idea what is wrong and in particular what has changed in the last release?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BACKESSI
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Thierry, What was your previous version of Hybris Marketing, before the 1602 upgrade?

Kind regards, Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

1508. I solved my problem by copying old email content. Do you know what has changed?

BACKESSI
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

With 1511 we simplified the personalization. Instead of using export definitions, by default personalization attributes from the Interaction Contact are always available. In addition you can select a Segmentation Profile in the Settings tab to get further personalization attributes, attributes from other Segmentation Objects.

After copying the old email content, do you still have an issue in the campaign? Then I would recommend to create a ticket with a detailed description.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything works now. I do remember having to create specific "Export definitions" for this scenario - which was not really intuitive! But that was 6 months ago.

Answers (0)