cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPF Client 70.11.0, SMP 3.0: Multi-Row Select feature not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently updating our Work manager application from SMP 2.3 to 3.0, and one feature does not seem to be working compared to 2.3:

multiple selection on a List Tile View.

We are using WPF Client 70.11.0 and on server side SMP 3.0 SP11. In the Agentry Editor (editor plugin 70.11.0.5), I have enable the feature as follow:

Could I be missing a setting or is this a bug?

Thank you,

Silver Xaphakdy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Multi-select for tile lists has not been implemented yet on any of the platforms (WPF, iOS or Android).  You can implement your own through configuration but the setting in the editor have no effect on the clients today.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the information. How would I implement such feature in the configuration?

Regards,

Silver

former_member194451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Silver,

As stated by Bill, you can configure the setting in the editor, but it have no effect on the client. I hope this answer you question.

--Chung

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Silver,

I just released this with your picture above based on the SAP incident as the official answer right now.

Please review: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2297799 for reference (shared here for the community).

Again as specified, we thank all customers who have brought this to our attention as we have several request for it from multiple companies, partners and designers.  Please read the link above for now for other people interested in it. It is currently under discussion.

Best Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

Thank you for creating the parity request. We appreciate and look forward to getting the feature in a later release.

Regards,

Silver

Answers (0)