Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry update: Transmit Icon shown on its side

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To all Agentry/SMP 3.0 users,

Some designers in mobility do not want to show to their users the transmit screen (Showing the details of the transmit) but instead they want to only show the transmit icon or busy signal. In older versions of SMP 3.0 (Agentry) SDK, the transmit symbol is shown sideways and this prevents the designer to disable the show transmit window option in the Agentry Editor.

This was fixed and enhanced in a later SMP 3.0 SDK version. Please see details here - SAP KBA # 2225138 - Transmit hourglass or icon or busy signal on its side - Agentry / SMP.

Best Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank Mark for sharing this.

We had a similar requirement..

Does this support in WPF client?

Thanks,

Sudhir.

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good question:

I am checking if this is a core client fix for all clients (as required on the original request last year 2015) or if this is just iOS. Hold on while I check with the client team.

Regards,

Mark Pe

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After checking the details, this is only an iOS fix as it was reported in iOS as a problem with that client device. It was not reported in WPF or Android. So the statement above is for iOS only.

So for WPF design, you should have no problems with not showing the transmit screen as far as I can tell from the details of the fix.

Hope this helps.

Mark Pe

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Mark!!

-Sudhir.