cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns for Invoice with Milestone Billing Plan & Down Paymt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a milestone billing plan with down payment. The process steps are as follows;

1. Create a sales order with 100% down payment using Milestone billing plan.

2. Create the down payment request (FAZ)

3. Receive the down payment.

4. Create delivery

5. Create final invoice

Subsequent to this, the customer for some reason, returns the goods and would like a credit for the down payment made. How can this be achieved?

I tried to use copy control from the final invoice to Returns order, but it copies both the item and the down payment settlement item into the returns order and it doubles up the Credit amount. I can manually delete the downpayment settlement item to bring the amount in sync. However, this will not be a practical approach especially if there are going to be a lot of items in the final invoice.

Does anybody have experience with setting up either Returns/Credits for down payment final invoice? Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use Z routine in copy control at two places. copy the existing routine which needs to be replaced and add certain check.usually (not always necessary) 0001, 0002 , 303 etc routines are used. Please check you current config and select the necessary routine.

1. At header level

Yuo can add certain checks, such as Downpayment settlement should get deleted

if xxx invoice type is used

If the reference (original) sales order is of yyyy type

If required for certain customers

If required for certain billing plan...............and so on

2. At item level

Downpayment settlement should get deleted

If required for certain material

For zzzz item categories.................and so on

This customised routine will delete the dowm payment settlement.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar problem .

Can you let me know how you solved this.

Making use of the routines does not sound exciting,as this is something practical for a business scenario.

Kindly advice,how you had overcome this problem.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even we too have same scenario and adding to the above issue i have another problem.

In Indian Scenario's price is inclusive of ED,Sales Tax and other taxes. Generally the Down Payment percentage is calculated on the Net value of the document but in our pricing net value is exclusive of the taxes. For Example -

Total Order Value is 1000, Net Value = 800 & Taxes = 200

When i raise down payment request, i raise for 1000 but system by default take on 800 because as behaviour its on Net Value.

Can you help how to overcome this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Used Data transfer routine.