Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note to Supplier field should be editable in SOCO

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly give some inputs about note to supplier field to be made editable in SOCO for buyer. I tried it thru config since it is text field, I am unable to control it.. Any inputs will be very much useful.

Thanks & Regards

Arun.K.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

screen-shot you gave us is not a Shopping Cart inside the Sourcing Cockpit.

This SC is waiting for approval (that's why you have the message You have an open task for this document; choose "Show My Tasks").

In your SC text schema, you should have defined the ID "HTXT" as changeable "By Workflow User in Display Mode".

I made some tests: it seems this customozing does work correctly.

Regarding texts, two KBA deal with them:

2007443 - Customized Shopping Cart Header Text not displayed in Shopping Cart Screen

1955560 - Note to supplier text box is not displayed in shopping cart header

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Thank you for the reply. I have already did that configuration in SC text schema.. the problem is still the supplier text field is in display mode.

you mean to say like the SC's Note to supplier will work when  the SC is approved completely?? since i used standards FM to approve the cart..

Thanks & Regards

Arun Padmanabhan

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is the changeable mode for your 'HTXT' ID in the text schema?

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent

The changeable mode is -  changeable by Workflow user.

Regards

Arun.K.P

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

a dynamic control class exists for metadata Set Type '39' (Longtext) with LONGTEXT_FIELD_METADATA method from /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDF_SD_NTS class.

Nevertheless, metadata are overwritten by special field meta data for workflow: this is the class /SAPSRM/CL_APF_MD_PROV_V20 with /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_META_CONSUMER~GET_FIELD_METADATA method.

Inside this method, a specific handling is done for Approval Note and Rejection Note, but not for the Note to Supplier...

OSS note 2072399 - Supplier Text and Internal Note cannot edited by Approver was created for action metadata, but nothing was done for field metadata...

You will have to create an OSS message: SAP has to provide same correction done for OSS note 2072399, but for /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_META_CONSUMER~GET_FIELD_METADATA method.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (0)