cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Bartender Label To Smartform. Please Help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abap Gurus. I am in need of help with my current requirement. My requirement is to create a packing list smartform and then a label from the Bartender software. The first page of the smartform will have the packing list and I want the second page to contain the label created from the bartender software. The client wants the packing list program and label to print at the same time. So I created the packing list smartform already and I have created z print programs for RLKOMM40 & RLVSDR40. I have never used the Bartender software before. My question is how do I upload the bartender label to my smartform. The bartender label is currently in .btw format, but can be exported in .itf format. I was advised to upload the .itf format via transaction SO10, but I don't know what I should do next. Please help as this requirement is urgent. I will award points accordingly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a complete step by step pdf for label printing...giv me ur mail address i'll mail u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

On the smartform you can use the uploaded label with tcode so10.

just open you smartform and create a graphic, and the put the uploaded name there, you can look for the information with the matchcode help.

No more to do.

dont forget to reward

Gabriel