cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Material UIBB's programmatically (material UI AppCC)

matthias_fischer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Currently we are using MDG only to create and change the basic data of a material master.

So we set all other UIBB's via CBA to invisible.

When we are now updating to MDG 8.0 new UIBB's appears, which we set via CBA to invisible too, what requires to delete existing web dynpro user personalization to become effective.

Furthermore we have a couple of context depending CBA actions to redo.

That brought me to the idea to delete all CBA customization and set the visibility of the concerned UIBB's

programmatically. New UIBB's from SAP would require only a few lines of code to be implemented.

This should be done by enhancing the MDG material UI application configuration controller (AppCC), which provides the needed interfaces and methods.

I found the following objects via FPM editor resp. SE80:

Component Configuration: BS_MAT_OVP_LAYOUT_03

AppCC: /PLMU/WDC_FRW_APPL_CNTRL

Assistance-Class: /PLMU/CL_FRW_APPL_CNTRL_ASSIST

The method /PLMU/CL_FRW_APPL_CNTRL_ASSIST->FPM_INITIALIZE was passed when the MDG material UI was opened.

I would assume that this method was the right object to do the enhancements to hide the UIBB's.

Any idea how to get an instance to the IF_FPM_OVP interface where a couple of interesting methods are implemented (e.g. CHANGE_UIBB() to set the UIBB to hidden or GET_UIBBS() to get a list of all provided UIBB's)?

Or any other good idea to set UI attributes of the standard material UI at runtime?

Kind regards, Matthias F.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias ,

Try this . This may work for you .

Data : LO_FPM           TYPE REF TO IF_FPM .

data: lo_ovp type ref to if_fpm_ovp.

lofpm = cl_fpm=>get_instance( ).

lo_ovp ?= lofpm->get_service( cl_fpm_service_manager=>gc_key_cnr_ovp ).

Answers (0)