cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM send a RFx response/Shopping cart number to PO in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All

I am exploring an option to sent the RFx response or shopping cart number to PO in ECC.

Please help me with that.

We are using SRM 7.13 classic scenario and PO is created using BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Thanks in advance

Regards

Arvind Mishra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW Method FILL_PO_INTERFACE1 Parameter CS_PO1_DOCUMENT is of type BBPS_BADI_PO_CREATE1

BBPS_BADI_PO_CREATE1-IT_POITEM- has fields

RFX_NUM

RFX_ITM

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy

Yes you are correct there is a field EKPO-EXT_RFX_NUMBER which gets updated with the external document number(RFx response) from SAP SRM.

In case RFx response is not there,it updates SHC.

The problem is in my case the field is blank for the PO's and now i am creating test data to check if the information is actually coming from BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and if not i think there is some problem with mapping.

The field EKPO-EXT_RFX_NUMBER in ECC is part of 'BAPIMEPOITEM' structure not sure about the structure in SRM

Do you have any idea or any help related to mapping of fields

Thanks and Reagrds

Arvind Mishra

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For classic scenario, it is using XML(SOA) to transfer data. I am afraid that you have to use BADI
MAP_BACKEND_TO_XI in SRM side and map this information with MAP_XI_TO_BACKEND in ECC side to receive the information.

If your ERP release is low and you are stil using BAPI to transfer PO, you have to use BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI to map this field to ECC side.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy

Thanks for the reply.

I have few questions

1.Do we need to create a new filed in ECC for fetching RFx number

2.Is it possible to transfer the RFX number in the item text ?

The requirement is buyer just want to know for which RFx response/SHC a PO is getting created.

Even if we have shopping cart number than also its fine

The client do not want to go for middleware hence we need to use BAPI only.

Please provide your valuable suggestion

Thanks and Regards

Arvind Mishra

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using BAPI to transfer PO, you have to make sure that the BAPI itself contains a field which could contain RFx number. For SC number, I think we have such field in BAPI, and you may just do the mapping in the BADIs. However for RFx number, I am not sure, and you may check the BAPI data from your side. If not, you have to create some Z-field to store this value and update it in ECC PO.

BR,
Ivy