Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embargo Check

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  All ,

GooD Day !

Can some  one tell me that what in the linking between Determination Procedure for Active Legal Regulations and Define Legal Regulation

In Embargo Check ,

How embargo check work in SAP GTS .

Reagrds

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member256034
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh, after defining the legal regulation, you tell the system what strategy (country, country/ country , country group etc.) it should use when you activate your legal regulation.

Eg.you assign the determination strategy on country level  for export partners, then in the "Activate legal regulations" you can choose the export countries which are relevant.

I hope that s helpful.

Best regards,

Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I can see that the system is carrying out an embargo check because it's showing as "Embargo Checked / Available: Serv" in the Log under the section Recheck Documents.

However it's not blocking my proposed export to SY (Syria).

Under "Maintain Embargo Situations" SY is set as being embargoed.

Not sure where else to check. Thanks for any ideas.

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

Can you check log in transaction /SAPSLL/CUOR04_EXP. this should give more detailed log and will help in further analysis.

Thanks,

Kul Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kul, just tried, screen shot of logs attached. (by the way, the tcode produced an error "Function not possible" but I assume same as following the menu path Legal Control - Export -> Display Existing Docs)

It tells me that none of the partner functions to be checked are in the document.

here's my thinking: the functions are taken from PGEMB2, the ECC doc has AG/WE etc, maybe the customs doc does not have the partner functions.. Maybe I have not set up correctly the partner function transfer mechanism.

PGEM2 is determined from Determination Procedure LEEMB which is called from Legal Reg EMBUN all standard.

Have just checked the customs doc in detail and indeed, no relevant partners from the checklist  . Also no partners on item level. I assume I need to see partners on item and header level. So am pushing in that direction now. Thanks for any tips.

Cheers

Philip

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

You need to add /n before the tcode which makes it to /n/SAPSLL/CUOR04_EXP but its the same as the menu path you mentioned.

You are heading in the right direction. The partner function in the document is not in the partner group PGEMB2 hence that error log.

As you mentioned that partner functions AG/WE are in the Sales document, it would be worth checking that if you have assigned partner functions at feeder system level with the partner functions created in GTS. This will ensure that other partner functions will also be populated in customs document and EMB checks can be performed.

Other thing you can do is add the partner function coming in customs document in partner group PGEMB2.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kul Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kul, your advice is spot on, checking in the Parter mapping I found I did it wrongly. Now the embargo block is triggered and I can go on to manually release etc.

One thing which is strange, even if there is an embargo block in GTS, I can still create the delivery and goods issue. Clearly there are some settings I need to review.

Thanks again!

Philip

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

You need to implement copy control functionality in ECC to prevent follow-on functions of GTS blocked documents.

Separate SCN threads/discussions are available on this topic.

Thanks,

Kul Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

good old copy control, I will investigate.

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please refer SAP Note 579357

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

With subsequent discussions, I hope you get a fair idea on how Embargo functionality works in GTS.

Regards,

Kul Vaibhav