cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Role description in MSMP workflow

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change the email content of GRAC workflow. I need to add Role description in the email currently only role id is there.

Role id is being passed with PROVISIONING variable maintained in the configuration. I don't know I have to add new variable in the config. or add in the same variable. I am not able to find the place for code. I tried to debug the workflow but it is not triggering at the first line of code. I tried HTTP request debugging as well but did not find anything relevant. I want to know how GRAC workflow is sending emails so that I can find the place to do the change.

Thanks,

Megha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Megha,

you need to change the variable in the notification rule that is set in step 2 under global process rules in the MSMP configuration. Standard function module is GRAC_NOTIF_VAR_RULE_AR that can be copied and extended.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Thank you Alessandro.

To implement this I wanted to debug GRAC_NOTIF_VAR_RULE_AR to know how data is being passed to this FM. So I have put a external breakpoint in this FM but while approving access request it is not triggering.

Could you please help me in this regard.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Megha,

debugging must be done with user WF-BATCH. Therefore change the user type to Service, set an external breakpoint and start the debugging with /hs.

Additionally set the debugging for external requests for user WF-BATCH under Environment > Settings as follows:

¨

Keep me posted if it works.

Best regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. it worked

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark the thread as closed and award points accordingly.

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro